Don’t leave the investments in your security and safety systems stranded by not maintaining them.
Maintenance & Inspection Services Overview:
Let us help you keep your systems operating in top condition so they last longer and sustain their reliability long after they are first commissioned. We offer a comprehensive range of maintenance services which provide both flexibility and cost effectiveness all under your direction and control. In addition we follow National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) guidelines for Sprinkler Supervision and Life Safety systems along with any increased frequencies required through your commercial insurance carrier or trade partners.
We offer comprehensive and flexible security and fire alarm service plans that allow you to choose the level of service for your systems that best suits your needs from Parts and Labor plans to Preventive Maintenance services.
- Parts and Labor inclusive plans
- Labor or Parts only plans including Pick-a-Part tm where you can choose which components you want to cover under the plan
- Preventive Maintenance – Quarterly, Semi-annual or Annual plans including equipment cleaning, software patch and upgrades
- Time and Material based service – Competitive rates for trouble shooting and repair on an as needed basis
Whether mandated by law such as fire alarm inspections or as part of your security and safety policies we can customize system inspection plans to satisfy any requirement.
- Customized to meet frequency by Authority Having Jurisdiction, Commercial Insurance or Self Insured standards.
- Documented inspection results expedite audit requirements
- Quarterly, Semi-annual or Annual inspection plans
Security System/Product Training
It is prudent to have more than one individual trained in the operation of your security and fire alarm systems as a backup or failsafe so we offer periodic training to help keep your staff up to speed on system operation as well as key features that our security systems offer. We can provide additional one-on-one training or small group training to refresh existing operators as well as training for individuals new to your systems.
- Access Control – basics of system operation: Add/Delete users, run basic reports, service request procedures
- Intrusion Detection Systems – basics of system operation: Add/Delete users, bypass trouble conditions, service request procedures
- Digital Video Systems – basics of system operation: Camera call up, recording search and downloading, service request procedures
- Fire Alarm Systems – basics of system operation: Acknowledging alarm and trouble conditions, silencing alarms, service request procedures